Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Monday Mojo!


I love the sketches for Monday Mojo but I haven't participated for awhile.... thought I'd get my feet wet again! Easy to do in this weather! I am using new fun product out of the Mini Occasions Catalog, new clear stamps... so easy to navigate and new gorgeous paper! I am finding the new clear stamps easier to place on the paper because of the way SU has manufactured them. You get a label to place on them so you can see the image besides seeing the outline of the stamp, pretty clever don't you think? I love the new word stamps... don't you love the swirly letters! See what all comes in the package down below!

SU Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pretty Pink
SU Ribbon: Pretty in Pink
SU DSP: Sending Love Designer 
SU Stamps: Well Scripted, Vintage Vogue
SU Buttons: Button Latte

 Well Scripted by Stampin' Up!

3 comments: