Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthdays are more fun!

Birthdays are way more fun with Stampin' Up! Friends .... they make such pretty cards! Take a look at the talent in the Funstamper's Group!
This card Caroline made for me... and she used one of my favorite stamps the Medallion ... don't you love the colors! Caroline is a SU Demonstrator up in the high dessert, Hesperia area.

The next card was created by my upline Richard, it's gorgeous...yep he used the new Smooch Spritz... something you get to look forward to ... it comes out in the Summer Mini.... May 1st! Yippeee it is so pretty and did you notice the vintage tag with my letter r on it... both coming in the same Summer Mini, the tags and the alphabet set! He also used my favorite stamp... see how versatile it is?
The next card I am envious of because I know there is no way I can sew along that curve with a zigzag stitch! Jill Walker made this card, she is a demo out in Fontana. Her daughter Jennifer is pretty awesome on the sewing machine too! =)  Check back tomorrow for some more cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment