Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I love this card!

I so should be sleeping but I am excited about this card and wanted to share it with you! I got my inspiration from a folder I bought at Office Depot! Let me know what you think! This is my first time using my SU Cherry Blossom Embosslits die.. which I got from my upline (thanks Richard.. it's pretty) and the Thanks Embosslits die... so cute... wouldn't it look sweet on the matchbox box? Ok well here is a pic of my inspiration, remember you can find it anywhere! Oh yeah... isn't the wood grain back ground cool... it's everyone's fav right now!
4/11/10 Now I am really excited about this card... I just submitted it to a Theme Challenge over on the Pal Paper Art blog, check it out!

And look how cute this bag and tag... turned out for my wonderful friend Cheryl... I wanted to give her some stamping goodies cause she is sooooooo good to me! Love you Cheryl!
Flores Suaves Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
This stamp set is out of our Spanish Catalog! It's one of my favorites =)
Flores Suaves 112913

2 comments:

  1. Love you too Rosie!!! Many thanks for the goodies AND the great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors and the design. Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete