Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flower Power with the Big SHot



I am so loving my big shot... cuts through around eight layers of material at one time! WOW... we have so many flower die cuts to choose from. I used 3 dies only to create the flower pins shown in these photos! They are sooooooo much fun to create... I have piles of material and flowers cut out all over my kitchen and dining room... I can't stop! lol
The daisy diecut... creates the fluffy top on the bottom pin ....lovely don't you think?

Daisies Flower #2 Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Flower Folds Bigz Xl Die - by Stampin' Up!Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die - by Stampin' Up!
  1. Daisies Flower #2 Bigz Die 114520  Price: $19.95
     
2.  Flower Folds Bigz Xl Die 115970 Price: $42.95




3.  Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die  Price: $17.95....115971, used for the back of the flower, black felt































































 

1 comment: