Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Yes it's Here!

Stampin' Up!'s award-winning Idea Book & Catalog is not only filled with beautiful stamp sets and accessories, but also hundreds of project ideas to case! The new catalog has techniques, scapbook layouts and so much more.. You are going to have to have one! You can view it online if you like here!
You can shop from it 24/7 here! =)

You can have your own in your hands by contacting me and I will send you one for $5.00 plus s/h or host your own creative party with me... and get one free! I have luggage and will travel! lol no really I live in Monrovia and will host a party with you if you live within 50 miles... and you can also contact me to find a demonstrator in your area! There are lots of us and we all love to create with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment