Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Extra Extra! Read All About It!

Do you live in Monrovia/Duarte/Pasadena... or... I have stamps will travel. I would love to have you schedule your next Stampin' Up! Party with me by August 31 and earn an additional $25 in FREE Stampin' Up! merchandise, starting with a $350 party order!  Or email me to learn more about hosting a virtual catalog party!

For example, if you host a $350 Party, you'll receive:
  • A free Level 1 or Level 2 stamp set of your choice.  To learn more, see pages 9 - 16 of the new catalog or CLICK HERE.
  • Receive $65 in FREE Stampin' Up! product ($40 + $25) 
  • You provide the guests & location.   You get the hostess benefits.
  • Your Party includes a personal demonstration, instruction and materials for a fun make & take project, lots of paper crafting tips and prizes!
Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010
Details
Hostesses will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars when they hold a party totaling $350 (before shipping and tax) or more!
Call me ... I am so excited about you being able to earn this extra hostess $! 626-261-3456

No comments:

Post a Comment