Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Wow I am on summer vacation but I am still not posting much... but I do have lots of stuff I am working on! This is a card I made for my upline Richard and his beautiful wife, Gabby. It was for their 15th wedding anniversary. They are a very loving couple and I admire them both.
Here's the full shot of the card. I used the newly released embossing folder... I love embossing folders they give texture to your paper and this one is gorgeous... Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. 
Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - by Stampin' Up!Here is a close up of the folder!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Rosie -- I am in love with Charlie!! But I also wanted to tell you that I love this card for your upline. Just my type of style--antique.
    Hugs,
    Sandi Dailey
    gdailey@concentric.net

    ReplyDelete