Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mover & Shaker Trade @ SU Convention!

The Funstamper's Host a Mover & Shaker trade each year at convention. A trade means you make a card... one for everyone involved in the trade and the theme means it has to move or shake ... or both! So I made an easel card, which means my card has a built in easel that props up the front! We had to make sure we used layers, embellishments and all current SU product! So my embellishment is an itty bitty button... and the crystal effects on my center. Can you believe I used five different punches on this card! I also sprayed the white square with shimmer paint... not sure if it shows up in the picture... oh yeah and one stamp from three different sets! Did I mention the new embossing folder... and don't you just love the deep, richness of the new color... Cherry Cobler... I can tell it's going to be one of my favorites!
Ok I must get to bed... or should I say pack first cause I leave tomorrow morning at 6 am from my house to go to convention ... Yahoooooooooooooooo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment