Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Convention in Salt Lake City!

Wow... we are having a blast in Salt Lake City. I am at the 2010 Stampin' UP! convention! Yippeeee so much to see and do. I am going to post some pictures and maybe make a flash cause I have already taken 75 pictures! This pic my Funstamper's group... the part of us that are attending this year. We are having a flower power party tonight... so we decided to tie dye shirts and add bling to them after their done... I will post a pic later cause right now they are in the washer!

Now for anyone reading my blog, for the first three people that make a $50 order off my website... I will send you one of these cute bags.. of your choice... only available at convention. Aren't they sooooooooo cute! I like both of them so it would be hard for my to choose!
Stay tuned for pictures of the cards submitted for the Mover & Shaker Trade! Plus more... so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment