Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cards

I have been making Christmas cards these past few days, one of the joys of teaching... having time off to create! I get bored making the same card over and over again ... so usually I have a few different cards I make. This one was done using versamark and white embossing powder for the snow. The trees are stamped in versamark and white embossing powder than again in silver encore ink and embossed with SU's silver embossing powder... the best metallic powder ever! The sky... I love the sky, was brayered on with SU's tempting turquoise classic ink. I buffed off the extra ink and the snowy scene appeared =)You have to own a brayer cause there are so many cool things you can do with it. You can get one from me here! The cardstock colors are suede brown and cherry cobbler. If you get this in the mail ... let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...these are fabulous! I love the brayering and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete