Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love this Designer Paper

I made this for my friend Lynda... she really liked! I got the idea from an amazing SU Demonstrator, Sandi Mac Iver, she is very generous and will send you the directions too!
That's one of the things that I love about SU, the demonstrators are very creative and are willing to share their ideas so freely! When you join Stampin' Up! you are actually joining an amazing world-wide family of stampers! SU now has this really cool website called Stamping Connection, where demonstrators from all over log in and post picures of their stuff plus brainstorm about different ideas.
This designer paper is from the Holiday mini, and it's availability will end on Jan 4th..sadly.... there is sooooooo much I am going to miss out of this catalog.
I also used the angel stamp from the Angelic Joy set, also in the Holiday Mini. By the way if you are looking at the mini from my SU site, it's best to hit SHOW:  'all' in the drop down menu so you can just see everything at once. Or you can download or view the whole catalog from my Scribd site. 
 I applied blushing bride ink with the watercolor brush real lightly to her robes, and used the gold lame and moonlight smooch pearlized accent ink for her wings and halo. I wanted them all to be very sutble on her, I think she turned out real pretty!
I also used a little of the new fabric that coordinates with the paper... of course...thats what's cool about using SU product... it always coordinates! see pic above... love that antique brad too!











Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper 120810
Price: $9.95
Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up! Deck The Halls Designer Fabric - by Stampin' Up!
Deck The Halls Designer Fabric 121716
Price: $9.95

No comments:

Post a Comment