Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

August

I love to teach classes, I teach in Duarte sometimes by myself and sometimes with the design team I belong to ... it's pretty fun when we have like 20 people stamping and creating! Stamping is always more fun with friends!
In my August class we made these sweet tags... so much cuteness with the new  Beau Château Designer Series Paper and material I sooooooo love!
This little darling is one of the cards we made.. using the new mustache stampset and the new totally awesome, pewter embossing powder... this will be in the Holiday Mini set to be released on Sept 1. SU's embossing powders are the best I have ever used... and believe me ... I have a shelf full of other brands lol.

The easel... I love! My adopted Mom, Lucy bought it for me at a antique store over in Corona... fun huh? The store is really cute and we got like 20% off everything we bought.... we scored that day!


The bingo card I agonized over for a week or more... and finally just told myself ... this is what we are making lol... and people liked it!

We also made a cute little box for Thanksgiving... to set at your guests place-settings.  Of course it has chocolate in it, what else?
By the way....You could make these at your house, with your friends, ... for free during a SU party ... well at least two of them! Call me to schedule a girls night out party... it's time to start making Christmas cards.. right?!!




No comments:

Post a Comment