Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friends That Craft!

The coolest thing ever is to have friends that share your passion for paper-crafting! Especially when you are recovering from surgery... cause they send you spectacular cards!
The first card is from my dear friend, Cheryl, she generously sent me an itunes gift card with it... I so love itunes. I like being able to pick one song off an album, plus all those free ones are fun too! Did you know they give you free videos too... song ones not movies lol.

The next card is from one my Fun Stampers, Margaret, she lives up in Hesperia. I like to sit next to her at our stamping events because she has lots of funny stories to tell... she always cracks me up!

By the way if you are in love with paper like I am then you won't want to miss out on the designer paper promotion that SU is having... fyi it ends on August 31. Check out all the designs here