Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Stuff to play with!

Lynn is modeling our new trimmer made by Tonic Studios.... it's coolest feature is it's big enough! You will find the last measure is at 6 1/2" which works so much better for me... I can measure so much easier. Comes with an extra sharp blade and the usual scoring tool. It also has two arms for measuring ... 2 extendable rulers that measure up to 12 inches. Rumor has it, it can work for lefties and righties!

And we have some more fun stuff too! Candi in three colors and glue dots in 3 sizes... micro dots! Love the new sizes we will be carrying. 

Yipppeeee! ... My favorite items are Goosebumps, and Ranger's Glossy Accents & Crackle Accents. The crackle is so cool as it dries... it shrinks up and crinkles .... what fun! The Glossy ... is awesome for making your own embellishments, you can use it for glue, and for making everything you want shiny! We will be providing the big and small size containers... I like the small one for traveling!

And this my love is the most fun item of all... a glossy spray that puts goosebumps texture on whatever you spray on it... I can hardly wait to play with it on my Christmas cards... hey let me know if you want some to play with too! The store will be stocked on Monday!
 Just remember to tell them that Rose sent you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment