Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Whoo hoo it's Monday!

It's a Monday Mojo day ... I haven't been stamping lately and I was having withdrawals. It was time to get creative and what better way than with a sketch from Monday Mojo! I didn't follow it exactly because I had this idea with the vintage women that I just couldn't let go of.  It's a Hero art stamp, but I can't remember where I picked it up. I started to fall in love with these images of women from the 50's when I was working on the first Brave Girls class. Hope you like my card and have an awesome week.

The paper and embellishments are SU, and the tape... I bought online somewhere!
ok now go make your own card ;D


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love the papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great retro look to your card!!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete