Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Zipper Trim

It's all the new craze on peoples blogs and FSJ is now carrying it too! Zipper Trim... with an awesome price Yippeeeee! I made a card for my dear friend Cheryl, for her birthday. I wanted to use the zipper ribbon cause I was giving her a package for a gift along with the stamp set I used. What I love about these stampsis their size. You can use it for the feature stamp or as a background one. I used it to feature the flower. The paper I used was FSJ"s designer cardstock, "Shabby Sheik". This paper totally rocks cause it's thick enough to use as the card base or as a background piece. I colored it inkpad to paper with Tim Holtz's distress inks, broken china and tumbled glass, two of my favorite colors. Let me know what you like best =)
The stamp set is called Vintage Flourish, you can pick up yours here.
The flower is easy peasy, just cut pieces of the zipper trim, color ( I used glitter mist), loop it and glue gun together! The center part, you put a little glue on one end, roll it together, glue some more at that  end and then shrink a little with your heat gun and wa la... a pretty rosebud or the center of your flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment