Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sharing My Love for Fun Stampers Journey

Stamping with friends is always way more fun than stamping alone! This past week I was able to stamp with my friend Elena... she came over and made three cards with me,  using all Fun Stampers Journey stamp of course... stamps designed by Richard Garay. If you haven't heard of this company yet... believe me you will be hearing lots in the future.  Let me know what you think!

Stamp set "Super Heroes"
Super HeroesLove Love Love both of these sets!
April Showers
April Showers
The boots are really fun to color! Here is a treat holder we made at a Fun Stampers Event
 If you are attending the Scrapbook Expo in Del Mar this week-end... stop by our booth!
Here's a picture of me from our Reno Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment