Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

FSJ Christmas Retreat!

WOWsers... what a lovely three day weekend I had spending time with my Fun Stampers Journey Family! We started off on Friday with a potluck and movie night! After lots of eating, catching up and giggles during the movie we tucked ourselves in for a sweet sleep.
Here's a really cute picture of our loving and lovely hosts Richard & Gabby!
So what movie did we giggle through you ask? Hope Springs (2012) with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones, it was pretty good... lots of funny and uncomfortable real life stuff! Rent it if you haven't seen it! 
Saturday morning was fun because I was able to cook pancakes for everyone! I don't often cook but I actually enjoy doing it for others if I have the time. Kai scrambled some scrumptious eggs and Lynn some pretty awesome bacon! Yuuummmy I love breakfast! 
The rest of the day we spent creating some awesome cards Richard designed for us. Here are most of the projects:
cute for a hostess gift!
This one was my most favorite card of all!
After a relaxing day of crafting it was time for our gift exchange... one where you can steal what you want! We also created a handmade ornament for our gift! There were so some pretty incredible ones... which I will post later ... But the gift exchange was way fun! I was number 10 and the fist one to steal... as usual I wanted this fluffly blanket that Jill brought! So I did... and lost it later but then I stole this one... cute huh! Thanks Delaine!

Richard's ornament!



Delaines ornament...  this was on my gift!
Juli created this one
Elena's first time... so cute!
Lynn's adorable snowman

Anita's handpainted beauty
this picture doesn't do it justice... by April!
Oh I forgot to mention somewhere in there we ate some delicious tamales and watched a Halmark movie before going to bed at midnight! 
I will post some more ornaments in another posting but first... 
 you have to see this adorable bear Richard gave us all... awwwww he's a Journey Bear!
I love our annual retreat... this years takes the cake! Well I am off to bed but will post more later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment