Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Retreat part two!

Whoo hoo more retreat photos to share! This is my ornament, I created it to match the gift bag I used! Misty ended up with my gift and she loved it which made me happy! The stamp is so cute and its from our Santa Baby set! 


this gift tag was created by Kay... cute Santa built with punches!

Love this tag, it's hard to tell from my picture but its a three-d ornament, made with our Art Echo board and FJS's Winter Wonderland set. This set is our most popular set besides Blitzen of course!


Love these bells ... by  Jill!
This adorable Santa was handmade by the very talented Susan! Soooooooooooo cute!!!


This last picture is the awesome reusable gift bag that Richard gave to us all! I will mail one free to the first person who orders from our new store, coming my blog. Of course make sure they know that Rose sent you! Fun Stampers Journey  Current Coaches don't qualify! Sorry! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment