Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Monday Mojo Card!


I am really loving this slower work part of the year because I have more time to stamp! This weeks sketch is pretty easy... probably cause everyone is busy shopping! I am using one of my favorite stampsets... Snow Buddy and one I don't have yet ... but is really cute and that's Enjoy Coffee!
Here's this week's sketch

Here's a close up of the cups... pretty cute huh... they have lots of options for layering them.
For the cover on the coffee cup I used a piece of our oatmeal cookie cardstock, stamped it and then ran it through the big shot with a Tim Holtz embossing folder so I could have some texture on it. The ink colors I used are Hazelnut and Yummy Cherry... two of my favorite colors!
Here's a close-up of the saying which after stamping I wrote over the letters with Glossy Accents... can't live without my glossy! I did sprinkle a little Journey Dust on top too!
Those snowflakes just look gorgeous in Yummy Cherry, I stamped off for some of them.  If you are not familiar with that technique, it means to ink up your stamp, stamp it on some scratch paper then on the piece of paper you really want it stamped on. This gives you a lighter version of the same color of ink you are using. Way cool for sure... it's like having two inks in one!
Enjoy your day ... and stay warm!


4 comments:

  1. Love this card Rose. It sends such a warm message. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute Rose.
    Lynn L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanks everyone... made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little coffees, or in this case hot chocolates! thanks also for posting the sets you used!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Love for you to visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete