Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

January & Video!

Whoo hoo my CEO Richard Garay just made my postings easy! He created a calendar that showcases like 15 of our stampsets and then he started making videos for each month! Yipppeee you know what that mean right? An easy blog post for me! All I have to do is share the picture and the video... and my work is done!
I know you are going to love these calendar post cards and the videos are pretty fun to watch too!
So first off let me share with our Post Card Easel that you can now purchase online... makes an awesome Christmas gift... especially if you sent it with the calendar and 12 photos of your little darlings! The post card size calendar and the photo easily slide out!

Next is the close up of the calendar... the stampset used is Christmas Wishes. I love those snowflakes. The beautiful blues of our true fusion inks make it so crisp and wintery!

Now for the link to the video... so you can see how to use our Lovely Blue...  ink pad! The other color of inks we used were Beach Breeze and Blue Lagoon... they blend beautifully together!
Get out some popcorn and enjoy!


Winter Wishes


If you purchase a Post Card Easel anytime between 12/13-12/24 you will be entered into a drawing to receive a 2nd easel completely FREE, on December 25th we will share the name of the winner, so they can spread some New Year cheer or simply keep a second one for themselves!  Check for the winners name on the Fun Stampers Journey Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment