Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

XOXO!

XOXO
Yippeeee it's Monday Mojo time! I thought I would copy this weeks layout literally. I used FSJ's XOXO stamp set, don't you love all those hearts? What I am really loving is our new wood slice back ground... I couldn't decide if I wanted to use Candy Apple Red or Watermelon Fusion so I tried it out with both colors on a piece of Watermelon Fusion paper and WOW... I liked both and the color change it created so... yep I used both of them on my card.

Here is a close up of them both. I really like the effect and will have to play with it some more!
Here's a pic of the inks I used. Our inks are a hybrid ink and I love our color palette and the way they stamp, the colors are so vibrant. You can use them on other stuff like material, wood, metal... they just have to be heat seat when you use them this way.  You have to check out all our 44 colors!
blogger won't post this picture going in the right direction =(
Have a super week and please leave me some comments... I want to know what you are thinking!
And whoops almost forgot here's the Mojo Monday Sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment