Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coloring!

I am so loving our Spectrum Noirs markers... 168 colors at an affordable price! Whoo hoo... I can have them all! This past weekend the Fun Stampers Journey Coaches met with Jennie Black, Education Director for Spectrum Noir,  for a coloring class. It was pretty cool because she made easy tutorials for us utilizing Fun Stampers Journey stamp images. This was helpful so that in the future we can use our stamps and already have a good idea how to color them!
So what do I like most about the Noir markers besides the amazing price?  I love how the colors are packaged together so it's easy to know what blends with what... the numbering system is way easier to understand and they were created for papercrafters... Whoo hoo... that's cool.
FSJ is carrying them all of course, we have cute little bags and the video for an excellent price. I highly recommend the video because she teaches you how to color people of course, but I love the nature part. There are tons of You tube videos for people but not a lot of instructors show how to color nature stuff!
This color chart gives you an idea of the spectrum... although it's more fun to actually color with them.  
And yes... thanks for asking... they are refillable!  I love using the refills for my mixed media stuff... add a few drops to some rubbing alcohol and spray away!


 Here's a pic of us in class! In my next post I will show you the cards we created after class... pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment