Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spectrum Noir Class

Yesterdays post was a little about our markers ... and I promised I would post some pictures so you could see what we learned!
This is one of our ATS's Spring Days and the next pic is the really cool tutorial that Jennie put together for us! We learned how to blend reds ... which can be pretty hard and how to leave some white space for reflection... so this is my coloring!

this will be the finished card ... once I cut my pic out and foam square it on!
We also learned a no fuss way to color butterflies... we used only three colors ..... here's my practice one!
But since I am in a pink phase of my life... here's my finished card ... in pink! I also colored the charm with my marker... that's the cool thing about the alcohol markers. I loved my pink butterfly so much... it's already hanging up by my bed! The stamp is form our Enjoy the Journey set! It has four lovely butterfly images to color.

We also colored some seashells from the Under the Sea set ...which has totally awesome images to color. You really have to check it out.

I am pretty happy to color more so I can't wait to get my markers out and get busy! Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment