Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Flower ABC Swap

I just love our card stock... it's so thick and our colors are luscious! I have been dreaming about using these two colors together ...so I did! Blue Lagoon and Summer days! The ribbon is close to our Watermelon Fusion. They are so bright and cheerful together. I hope these cards brighten up the day for whomever receives. them!
This is for a ABC card swap my new FB friend Ema invited me too... it's going to be fun. I signed up for the May card swap too. I can't wait to see what other people have created.
Here's a close up of the card.
I used three stamp sets, Decorative Elements for the center flower, Little Big Greetings for the Hi... isn't that adorable, and one of our recent releases, Flower Stitch for the background flowers.The last set is pretty fun because it has three different flowers and they look awesome on patterned paper.
After the whole card was assembled I applied a this layer of our Journey Glaze and sprinkled it with our Journey Sparkle Dust. Love it!




Fun Stampers Journey's brand new Journey Glaze flies off the shelf at shows, it's a glaze-resin combo, it won't yellow over time and what I like best is, it doesn't get air bubbles when I am applying it.


Thanks for visiting... now go create something fun!
~Rose

3 comments: