Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

60th Wedding Anniversary

My friend asked me to create an anniversary card to celebrate 60 years of marriage... sixty years is pretty impressive! When I asked if she wanted it girly, fufu, casual or formal...she said she wasn't sure, maybe casual! Then she told me the colors would be purple and the wife liked butterflies, and the husband old cars! So this is what I came up with!
It was tons of fun to make... I hope she likes it! If you see this Phyllis, let me know!

These are the stamp sets I used! Wedding Elements, Happily After and the little butterfly is from a really vintage sweet set entitled Mother.

 Thanks for stopping by today, now go create something fun!
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Rose, I love what you did with this card. What a nice tribute to the happily married couple, capturing the essence of their lives.

    ReplyDelete