Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mojo on a Saturday!

I love creating for Monday Mojo, it's  a lot of fun thinking up my plan for the sketch they lay out! What's even more fun is getting to use new stamps that have just been released! Whoo hoo ... I love the new stamps Richard, CEO of Journey Blooms has designed. The two stamp sets are Bird Tweet and Banner Party!
Banner Party worked out being perfect for this Mojo sketch! Banners are so happening on the internet! I like that I can add stripes and polka dots to mine! Here's the sketch by Monday Mojo, I would love to see your take on it!
Now sometimes people have a hard time with a silhouette stamp set like Bird Tweet when they see it. I used to be one of those people... but now I get it! Think of them as stamps you can layer by using a lighter color on the bottom and a darker color on top, like the tweet bubble ... stamped in Morning Mist and the words on top stamped in Huckleberry Fusion.




Would love to know what you think... so please feel free to post a comment on here!

Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun!
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment