Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bliss Roadies Recent Meeting!

Created by Pam DeMarco
I love bring part of a crafting group! It challenges me to put my best work out there, because I know everyone's going to see it, so it better be good! I started a group called BLiss Roadies... we are on the road with Fun Stampers Journey, following our creative bliss! Everyone that is part of my group is in my downline and I am so blessed to have them.
The cool thing about our monthly meetings besides seeing everyone in real life, is seeing their trades! This month we had a Thank-you theme for our Journey Hugs. This was my first downline meeting where I hosted a trade so Whoo hoo! was I excited to see what everyone made.  
Created by Elena Montanez

Winning Journey Hug by Debbie Fabanish
Created by Delaine Pedevill


Created by Stephanie Rogers

Created by Nikki Turnour

Created by Diane Font, her first Trade ever!

Created by Donna Noennick

All the stamps, paper and ink are all by an awesome, brand new company... Fun Stampers Journey, part of Journey Blooms, Inc.
I hope you follow us on Facebook and check out the store... because it's going to take off like wild fire!
We are now able to sign-up Journey Coaches and the career plan is being launched in July. Let me know if you are interested... it's an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor!
Leave us some comments on the trades... let me know which one you like best!

Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose
Created by Mary Jo Lawson


Created by Kathy Kneip
Created by Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment