Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Imagine

This is one of my favorite quotes!
I also love Oak Trees, ones with strong branches that are perfect for attaching a swing. Of course my favorite tree of all is pine tree but that's coming soon with Christmas in July!
Ok back to my current card... I used two of Fun Stampers Journey's ATS's! #46 Imagine, and #102 Carved Dasmask.
I was in Salt Lake City last week and I ate at this burger place across from my hotel and they had this old fashioned wall paper with deer and paisleys! So while waiting for my order, I was dreaming about stamping! I wanted to recreate the colors of that wall paper and the old fashion wall paper look, and I thought of the Carved Damask stamp ... the tree came later.
The colors of cardstock are Buttercream, Hazelnut and Beach Breeze, although my iphone & Ott light didn't capture the true color. I love those colors together!

ATS=artist trading stamp, we currently have over 130 images!

Carved Damask

Imagine
Hazelnut Blend



Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment