Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Halloween Trades!

Our eyes are  attracted to patterns and items that look the same! When I laid them all out together like this... it made me happy! I love the colors in my trade and how they all turned out slightly different! This was for my Halloween Journey hug trade for my downline meeting in California this weekend.
I used the stamp set Monster Mash for my card!
It was awesome to have time to visit with my lovely hostess Jill, to see my friends, stamp with them,  and see their trades too!
Elena used Which Witch, stamp set! Everyone commented on how it reminded them of "Wicked". This stamp set is FSJ's most popular halloween sets... you have to see the witch shoes on this set!
created by Elena!
Delaine used one of our artist trading stamps, #047 Cat's Meow, I love how they are peeking around the corner ... just like cats do!
Created by Delaine!
Created by Nikki!
I love the colors we all used, this last card is by Nikki,
did you see the cool three-d eye she added... and his brains are so glossy they look wet... kinda creepy in that perfect halloween way! She used the Trick or Treat stamp set.

If you want some more inspiration please join my group on Facebook called One Journey Coaches Challenges, it's an open group where anyone can play along! You just have to use Fun Stampers Journey stamps, paper and ink! But you can join just to look too! I would love to have you join our group!

gThanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment