Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Love Distressing

This card was so much fun to create because I love to distress stuff! Don't you? The back ground stamp is pretty gorgeous, it's from Fun Stampers Journey, and it's called Fabric Print. So to get that kind of a distressed look, you have to crumple your paper and then take your ink pad and rub it directly on the folds. You can also fold your paper on some of the lines, that run diagonally then you get that old look to your paper!
After cutting everything out... I been doing a lot of "fussy cutting" lately as my friend Lynn calls it! You have to make it pop by adding some Journey Glaze, it's our own formula and works like a cross between a resin and a glue, awesome shiny 3-d effect!
I love how the color came out on my flowers, I used cupcake icing and oatmeal cookie ... both of them direct to paper after stamping the images in Cocoa Powder then I added some pretty pearls.
We made this card at my recent downline meeting in Rancho Cucamonga!
Love to hear what you think about it!

gThanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment