Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Extreme!

Extreme Ride
This card was so fun to create. I like getting down and dirty with my paper! This was for one of my challenges on my Facebook page! Everyone had to make a Birthday card for a male, either a baby/toddler, teenager or adult! I picked teenager cause they can be so 'whatever' about things like this, especially boys.
The oatmeal paper was made with a Spellbinders embossing folder... which by the way did you know theirs are reversible... you are getting two for the price of one! This one is called "So Trendy". I used our Black Licorice ink pad direct to paper to high-light the raised area. After I put the whole card together I splashed on some of our Blue Silks, which looks silver in some places.
I also used our new ATS, "Ink Splatter"! So much fun!
Let me know what you like best!


gThanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment