Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fancy Christmas Card Trade!

Fancy Christmas Card with a special fold!  This was the trade I organized at our quarterly Journey Coach Meeting. I am not sure why I threw the special fold into the mix.  I am all thumbs when it comes to folding. I spent a week-end trying to plan my trade out, searching Pinterest, Splitcoast Stampers and other peoples blogs trying to find a fold that made sense to me.
But all I could make easily was this simple tri-fold with a belly band! What's really cool is I am in love with the Spellbinders Majesty Circles Die I used in the middle... you can letter press with it and it turns out so pretty! You would think I would have picked something else after having to ink up, die-cut, and emboss over 100 of these for someones invitation. But it looks so classy I had to use it! Besides, I only had to do ten lol. The candles are from our new Christmas set, Christmas Melody, and those gorgeous 'snowflakes' are from our set Doily Blooms.

I stamped my greeting on the back. This is a little unorthodox but I liked how it looked!
I didn't get my set of the trades... so I may not have captured an image of everyone's, but these ones I did!
Created by Kim
Created by Jill
Created by Misty
Created by Monica
Created by Delaine

Created by Elena
Created by Lupe
Sharon & Nikki, my deepest apologies... I wasn't able to get a photo of your cards ...which were both by the way gorgeous! I am so glad I did the trade because it challenged my folding resistence!
If you live in Southern California, Fun Stampers Journey will be at the Ontario Scrapbook Expo this weekend... come by and visit us!  Ontario Convention Center. 2000 Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA  91764
Oct 11 & 12, 9-5


gThanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment