Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Favorite Scruffy Dog

This dog has got to be the cutest dog ever! I wanted to make a masculine valentine and this is what came to my mind! 
I love this background stamp, "Wood Slice", the pattern of the grain in it is so beautiful to me. I grew up in Montana and I so miss pine trees. Big giant pine trees like the Pondarosa Pine.... I miss the smell of them and the wind blowing through the branches. Where I live now there are cactus's and some dainty, wispy trees with green bark; they are called Palo Verde... they are pretty but they surely don't measure up to a pine tree. So this background stamp reminds me of home.
I think my combo of color and dog turned out pretty cute, and if I was in a relationship right now... my sweetheart would really like it too! 

This card is also my Monday Mojo card, it's been a while since I have played along and this was like the easiest layout ever so I had to submit a card! I love their layouts and love seeing all the different ways people recreate them. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about my Mojo!
This weeks layout!

 G Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Hazelnut, Lovely Blue & Whip Cream
Inks: Hazelnut, Oatmeal Cookie, Lovely Blue
Stamps: Wood Slice, ATS #93 Ruff Day,  ATS #99 Doily Heart, &
ATS #100 Crowns

Journey Twine Natural
Silks~ Gold
Spellbinder Die: Belly Band Two

 

No comments:

Post a Comment