Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Mojo Thank-you!

This weeks Monday Mojo Sketch is pretty cool. I would never layout a card this way so that's what's fun about participating in Monday Mojo. You get to use someone else's sketch with your favorite supplies and the design is somewhat done for you.
I am pretty excited about this one because besides covering the Mojo challenge, I am using it for my own challenge on my One Journey Coaches Challenge on FB and I gave it to the sweetest co-worker, Karen. Karen works for Spellbinders and she assist people from all over the world when they have orders or issues or questions about Spellbinders product. One of my Coaches called in last week because she got her plates stuck in her grand caliber and so she called the customer service line and Karen graciously walked her through getting them out! Spellbinders has the best customer service in the world.  I told Karen today that my thank-you card was going on the Mojo Monday blog!
PS... now that I put the sketch on my blog, I can see I didn't read directions... on the tall and skinny part lol, I just saw the strip on the sketch and assumed that was the tall and skinny part!

     
Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

Materials Used: almost all by Fun Stampers Journey
Cardstock: Vanilla Pudding, Lemon Grass, Kiwi Kiss, Fresh Forrest, Lovely Blue, Huckleberry Pie, Whip Cream
Ink: Huckleberry Pie
Stamp Set:  Floral Notes
Spellbinders Die: Sprightly Sprokets S5-048
Staedtler Water Color Pencils (without water lol)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment