Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Love This Bird

I am back again with a new version of the pillow copy card I created last week! Maybe I need to just buy the pillow lol! I enjoy collage style stamping ... it gives me lots of freedom, it's like being able to color out side of the lines! Here's a picture of the pillow again!

I was organizing my stamps and realized we did have a tiny butterfly so I wanted to create the card again using the little butterfly from our "Mother" stamp set. 
Some of my downline told me, they weren't so confident stamping in collage style so we will make this card this weekend at my downline meeting! They are getting a big sneak peek at it! 
x Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

Product  used: All Fun Stampers Journey
Cardstock: Lovely Blue, Buttercream
Inks: Morning Mist, Hazelnut Blend, Watermelon Fusion, Coffee Bean, Oatmeal Cookie, Lemon Grass
Stamp: Script, Postcard Basics, Spring Garden, Mother, #086 Simply Lovely,  & #049 Pretty Label
Journey Glaze
*Color Pencils (not FSJ)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment