Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Tons of Tags!


Created by Delaine
I love my downline... they make the prettiest tags! We had a meeting last weekend and it was just so wonderful to see everyone. I moved to AZ so it's difficult for us all to get together like we used to. Lucky for me, my good friend Jill has the coolest facilities ever... and we get together there and have a room to ourselves for talking, eating and best of all .... Stamping!
So our meeting trade was all about tags... you could make a tag for any occasion, you just had to use Fun Stampers Journey stamps, ink and paper... and you had to use 2 different stamp sets! 
Created by Nikki



I love how Nikki created a little pocket on her tag... she surprised us all with a Starbucks gift card... whaaaat oh it was just a copy of a gift card... ha ha, she's funny!


Created by Barbara
Barbara did some amazing coloring on her bunny! She is one of our copic Queens! I love to see her creations.
Created by Elena
Elena decided we are too girly with all our stuff and she wanted to mix it up a bit with a masculine tag! I love how the Beach Breeze glitter really pops on her tag. We celebrated Elena's birthday too... Happy Birthday Elena! xox
Created by Denise






Mother's Day came early with Denise's tag... we will be ready though with this lovely mix of flowers and colors.
created by yours truly
I made the Birthday tag with one of my favorite stamp sets, Birthday sketch. I colored my cupcake with color pencils then distressed the edges with our ink... direct to papers. Looks pretty yummy!
Created by Stephanie
Stephanie went all Irish on us with the beer tag! The honeydew drop was the perfect green for her tag.
Created by Ruby Martha
Great minds think alike... Ruby made a Birthday tag too, using Hey Girl and Birthday Sketch. Her balloons are shiny with Journey glaze.
The lovely Barbara won the Washi Tape ATS
Yippppeee everyone voted and Barbara won the trade and she was awarded the new ATS, Washi Fun, really adorable stamp!
Stitched Flowers

This is one of the cards our group made, I love the little tag hanging off the ribbon... so cute!
 
Lucky Kiss

Can you tell I like my tags!






I decided to throw a little St. Patrick's day into our meeting with this card created with  our "Lucky Kiss" stamp set. We colored with color pencils... I can't wait till our markers come out and our own line of color pencils... so exciting what's coming up for Fun Stampers Journey!












Who wants a birthday Tag... I made two!



Simply Lovely



The last card we made I showed you in my last post! They were pretty happy to make this... & they were surprised... so now I know, they don't read my blog lol!






I am not sure if you heard but Fun Stampers Journey is now... officially a branch under Journey Blooms, someday soon there will be other branches ...like home decor, jewelry.... oh and so much more! Shhhhh don't tell anyone! In the mean time.... till everything comes about, you are welcome to join in on all the fun by becoming a Journey Coach yourself!

x Thanks for checking my blog out… Now go create something fun
xox Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment