Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Card Trades

What a blessing to celebrate grace and create about it too! Today I am sharing with you talent by Journey Coaches using Fun Stampers Journey paper, ink and stamps and Spellbinder dies. We hosted an Easter Card trade and I am featuring them with their blog if they have one!
This first card I created using FSJ's ATS #074  Easter Bunny & SB die S2-026 Window Three. I didn't cut out the middle of the window so it left a really nice backing for my chocolate bunny which is covered with Journey Glaze and glitter.



Here's a pic showing the window by itself. I love the delicate frame and ornate topping on it.

Here's the bunny by itself, usually I add the Journey Glaze last but sometimes when I cut the whole image out I add it before to make the fussing cutting go easier.




Created by Lynn, photo by Lynn
Created by Gabby H, photo by Barbara

Created By Stephanie photo by Cheryl

Created by Elena

Created by Delaine photo by Barbara

Created by Cheryl photo by Lynn

Created by Sharon, Photo by Lynn
Created by Nikki Photo by Nikki
I am sure there are more... but the rest haven't been posted yet. You can keep up with us on my blog or through my challenge page on Facebook One Journey Coaches Challenge!
Have you thought about joining the Journey yet... look for our virtual launch on June 3rd!

Thanks for visiting my page, now go create something fun!
Big hugs Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment