Monday, April 21, 2014

Kit of the Month

I am so enjoying belonging to the Journey Bloom Club. This months kit is so much fun and I can see myself using the stamp set over and over again.




You can be part of this club too, I left a link at the top where you can purchase it from the store. This months is available until the end of the month. You can purchase this months kit Ala-carte or for less money make a six month commitment, I guarantee you won't regret it.
Every month you get a gorgeous full color PDF with complete instructions, the 4 card kits already prepped for you and an exclusive Fun Stampers Journey stamp set.
 Below are pictures of last months cards... I really love that stamp set. All the cards are designed by Richard Garay, the President and founder of Fun Stampers Journey.
I used last months stamp from the kit to create this card for a friend, Lovely Linda, from Australia, I wanted to make her a really girly foo-foo Birthday card. She was happy to receive it. That lovely die-cut is from Spellbinders, one of my favorite dies, Gold Majesty Circles, this die makes everything gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting my blog, now go create something fun! 
Big Hugs
Rose