Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Kit of the Month

I am so enjoying belonging to the Journey Bloom Club. This months kit is so much fun and I can see myself using the stamp set over and over again.




You can be part of this club too, I left a link at the top where you can purchase it from the store. This months is available until the end of the month. You can purchase this months kit Ala-carte or for less money make a six month commitment, I guarantee you won't regret it.
Every month you get a gorgeous full color PDF with complete instructions, the 4 card kits already prepped for you and an exclusive Fun Stampers Journey stamp set.
 Below are pictures of last months cards... I really love that stamp set. All the cards are designed by Richard Garay, the President and founder of Fun Stampers Journey.
I used last months stamp from the kit to create this card for a friend, Lovely Linda, from Australia, I wanted to make her a really girly foo-foo Birthday card. She was happy to receive it. That lovely die-cut is from Spellbinders, one of my favorite dies, Gold Majesty Circles, this die makes everything gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting my blog, now go create something fun! 
Big Hugs
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment