Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

True Fusion Color Ink Pads

Every stamper's mainstay is their ink and most stampers are very loyal to their favorite ink. We all purchase different inks, and use them now and then but if you are like me... you have your most favorite ink within reach every time you craft.
So let me tell you all about my favorite inks! Fun Stamper Journey inks are a true color fusion ink. They are a combo of a pigment and a dye ink, so you get the best if both worlds! They dry quick, stay vibrant and you can blend them too. 
If you heat set them, you can stamp on wood, metal, glass, and fabric. They are perfect for mixed media artists too because they have a high felt pad, so inking direct to paper is easy to do. 
Company photo: I credit the Studio!
Currently we have 28 awesome colors with 16 more yummy colors coming around September 4 at our Grand Event in So. California!
Only two of our inks are good for  embossing; Whip Cream and Buttercream ... these two are only pigment ink and perfect for embossing and perfect for snowflakes, especially on our Oatmeal Cookie card stock.
We are currently on the show circuit with Scrapbook Expo and at our make-n-take tables I love watching peoples faces the first time they try our ink out. They stamp an image, gaze at it and then invariably  they pick up the lid to see whose ink they are using and they say WOW.. I love this ink ... where can I get it? You might be wondering this too... since we just launched you might not have checked out our website, I would love you to go there. You can purchase from my site or sign up and receive four of our colors in your starter kit!
I am looking to adding and supporting team members from all over the USA! Come join in on all the fun!
Thanks for stopping by ... now go create something fun! ~ Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment