Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Foofoo Trade

The seven Directs for Fun Stampers Journey hosted some organized trades for Journey Coaches attending the Grand Event. I hosted the Foo Foo Card Trade: here were my guidelines for the trades:
-->Foofoo: Adjective used to describe anything that is just a little to frilly, fancy, or "upper crust".
My theme is girly-girl best friend foofoo card! Let’s get out our bling for these cards! I know FSJ doesn’t host bling yet… but I am sure you have some in your stash!
Here are my guidelines: At least two layers, use stamps from at least two different stamp sets, add some dimension to your card by popping up the main focal point, use Journey Glaze, Glitter, Ribbon & bling! You decide to fussy cut or use a FSJ die cut!
Think of your best girl friend… whose a real girly-girl… that’s who you are making this card for! 

Below I have posted the ones that used the exact same stamp set: Bombshell ...I love them all! 
Artist: Sheila Mellor Harper Turin
Artist: Elena Montanez

Delaine Pedevill

Artist: Marlo Knox

Artist: Nikki Turnour
ps send me an email if you want to a new Fun Stampers Catalog! I can take payment on Paypal!

No comments:

Post a Comment