Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Highlights!


I am posting pictures from our recent Grand Event! I wish they portrayed the emotions and sense of community we all had!
We had some adorable branded items to purchase... they all sold out! These bags went into everyone's shopping baskets!

The sweetest demo at the event was when Gabby & Richard demoed the new stamps and dies for Christmas! They are soooo adorable together ... Gabby is pretty shy and she was amazing on stage! You can see from their faces how much fun they were having, and that's what made it just as fun for us!

Whoo hoo our new create a bow die template... it makes amazing bows!





Chubby Stocking... I soooo want this die!
Two of these colors are so hot right now and I am in love with Cool Pool... gorgeous!  The red is our new Cranberry Bliss, plus the smaller snowflakes are in the brand new River Stone. The Card base is Rock Candy and these colors all go so well together! They are muted because Richard went over them with Whip Cream Ink!










Our Memory Easel...painted and all decked out, if you look close you can see the iridescent snowflakes!

ps I am looking for team members! I want to earn my free ticket to Convention 2015 & I want to assist you to earn one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment