Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Way so Much Fun!

Soooo much fun was had by all at our Grand Event this past weekend! I am sharing a bunch of pictures to share the fun! The journal pictured here is a gift I made for the members of my team and their guest that attended! I used a lot of our new dies to make it! Flowers were cut out of burlap, whip cream cardstock and some cool corkboard ribbon! I like how they turned out and was happy to give them out! Whoo hoo we had a group of 17!!! Wowers we were cute all together! I will post up a group picture tomorrow.





The doors to the meeting  room were closed of course so we laid out all our stuff to save our space in line!  
When we arrived at registration we received this gorgeous card ... special invite to drinks with our President Richard Garay and his lovely wife Gabby over on the patio on Friday night!  Way cool!
They had an awesome store with all kinds of goodies to purchase including our new paper trimmer... I love the packaging! So pretty! 
One of the cards that Michelle Ridge and Kim Kesti demoed on stage... I love the stamp set... and there were ladybug pins in the store... they sold out in like seconds but FSJ...took orders and they are purchasing some more!  
The pins below... what a wonderful surprise! I received them for promoting this year... lovely pins... can you see the bling? So yes that means I am a Senior Leader, so exciting and my team is Bliss Roadies, on the way to Creative Bliss!
 

Elena & Me!
I love this picture... don't we look like two kids in a candy store? We just won this stamp set!  I posted a card they demoed on stage with the set we won! Gorgeous
I love this picture taken at the event of Richard & Gabby Garay, President & Co-Founders of Fun Stampers Journey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment