Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Decembers Almost Over!


Charcoal Kilns in Death Valley
Officially ....the month of December took over all my time! I can't believe it's the 28th ... and I haven't posted since the 6th. Yikes! How sad is that? I had so many good intentions to share all my excitement and pictures with you! So to catch up... I am going to post some of my favorites from the month!
At the beginning of the month I went camping in Death Valley and the pic is from a day trip to the charcoal kilns. 

When I came back from camping I was blessed to be able to attend the FSJ Leadership Retreat... this pic is from the last day... we are all holding our gorgeous new Journey Girl bags that my good friend Melanie Hopes made for us!

The star card was my card for the Leadership Trade... I love how it turned out!  The cards the other leaders made were simply amazing ... they are a talented bunch of Journey Coaches!
The next big event was Richard's Cookie exchange... now most people know I don't really cook... so when I do, I have to some document it with a picture!
 I made Lemon Cake Cookies and I used real lemon peel and my Young Living lemon oil... very yummy I have to admit!
For Richards cookie exchange you also have to customize your packaging! I used all Fun Stampers Journey product except for the bags! Our Chubby Stocking die is so adorable!
Everyone that entered cookies... with our way cool project we were able to make!


Love the Tim Holtz clock! It worked perfect for Christmas! 
 In the midst of this all we had moved our offices at work and when the new office furniture arrived, we found these lovelies on our desk! Fun Stamper Journey colors!
Richard hosted the "work" Christmas party at his house and it was a blast! We played games, including charades... which was mind you... very hilarious!  The above pic is of some of my co-workers, they are all so adorable and a blast to work with. I am so blessed to have an amazing job, awesome co-workers and to be able to work at the most wonderful company of all, Fun Stampers Journey!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Years! Many blessings coming your way in 2015!
 photo SignatureBar_zps9855939c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment