Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mystery Boxes and Stars!

Whoo hoo Fun Stampers Journey is starting off the year with a bang! For every qualifying order of $150 or more in sales... you receive a Mystery Box! What's in the Mystery Box... The Mystery Boxes contain $50 or more worth of #throwback FSJ product - stamps, inks, accessories and more! Get yours and find out what’s inside! You can shop 24/7 on my website... yep even in your PJ's! That's how I enjoy shopping!
I also want to share January's kit of the Month with you... so adorable I love all these stars and the fonts... I am such a font girl and look at the different phrases all in different fonts... yippppeee! Shine bright in 2015!
I picked my word for the year... which is Trust, and look ...I included stars on my canvas! I am so trendy!
A few words about the KOTM! You can order it until the last day of the month and it's a 6-month commitment you are making to receive an exclusive stamp before anyone else, 4 cards prepped for you and a 4-color gorgeous PDF with pictures and directions so you can make the cards you see! If something is die-cut and you don't have to stamp it first, it will be die-cut for you. You can purchase the inks you need from me and the occasional back ground stamp too! It's an amazing deal and I love that it's all done for you! It's also the perfect project to take to a crop!
 photo SignatureBar_zps9855939c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment