Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Love an Easy Layout!

I am sure you have heard of our Kit of the Month which is pretty fantastic and amazing by the way... just sayin! You can view all the past ones here. Well on Sunday morning, I woke up with a plan for my weekly challenge ... for people to look at the any Kit of the Month's cards... CASE one and post it on my FB challenge page. Turns out that I liked this lay out so well.... I made two different ones! 

The "hello sunshine" card is from the April KOTM, which you can still purchase up to April 30th, at 9 pm California time! Then it's time for May's Kit of the Month to shine! (And guess what Corey... April showers do bring May flowers!)

I am pretty happy with the Sympathy card, I was able to use my favorite color, Cool Pool and the Kit of the Month stamp from December. The feathers are from a gorgeous set called Celebrate Tomorrow ( SS-0151), which ironically became available for purchase... just this month! I love it when a plan comes together. I would have been so sad to find out you couldn't even purchase the Feather set yet! That's another thing that is so cool about the KOTM, it's not for sale to the general public for like 3 months after it's featured as the Kit of Month! And in case you are wondering, you do receive a full stamp set every month in the KOTM! I have heard about the little stamp sets sent out in other companies Kits,  but ours is deeply etched, red rubber, a whole complete set ...that you are going to want! Here's what I am talking about, the pic below is Dec 2014's set!
Thanks for checking these out and please feel free to play along and post your own layout on my FB challenge page!

No comments:

Post a Comment