Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Going Places!

Convention is in like 4 weeks and I can hardly wait! Why can't it be this weekend...sigh...(patience is a virtue my friend)! The theme for our very first convention is Going Places, whoo hoo and yep...Fun Stampers Journey is surely going places! 
Of course there will be trades, I will get to see all the new product being released...yipppeeee, I get to hear about new promotions, I get to see and meet new friends, and meet-up with a lot of my Bliss Roadies Team and oh boy sooooo much more!
I am also participating in an extra special trade where I have a secret pal... and I get to make them 2 cards and a special homemade gift! We were to post one of our cards on May 1st .. and this is the card I made! 
This is one of the girls from our set called "Birthday Girls", she's so sweet and so fun to color, don't you love that bow in her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment