Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Under the Sea

My friend Kristina host a monthly ATC trade and everyone always makes the cutest things! So this month I just had to join in! The theme was anything under the Sea. We have some adorable stamp sets for that but I decided to go a different route!
I picked an ocean dweller that we typically see outside of the ocean!
I love this set because of the star fish story and because star fish come in so many colors you can do pretty much whatever you want with this stamp and it always turns out beautiful!  This set is called Sea Side Treasures
 What makes it really fun is our Cool Pool Silk and our new glitter, Sparkle Cuts... take a look at the close up photo and see how gorgeous the glitter is!
I can't wait to use it on my Christmas cards!
Thanks Kristina for letting me play along!



2 comments:

  1. Love your sparkly starfish and the yummy embossed splatter background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks Kerry! I love that ink splash embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete