Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

I know You have been Waiting!

Wow August is the best month ever for Coaches, Customers,Hostesses, and for anyone wanting to become a Jouney Coach!
8 inks instead of four in your starter kit!!! Whoo hoo! We have 44 colors... Irresistible and luscious colors! Plus you get to choose which stamp set you receive in your kit! (out of a selection)
You can click here and join my team now! FSJ is growing by leaps and bounds and I want you on my team when we release our amazing Journey Media product! Over 30 items in the line plus bundled specials with online classes are coming up in September! Build your team this month with this same recruiting special and then have your team learn with you all about our new Journey Media line! I can't wait for this release!
What are the benefits for becoming a Journey Coach? Exclusive product that totally coordinates at a 20% discount ...24/7! Lots of ways to promote our product and earn your 20% when your customers purchase product including our amazing  Kit of the Month, you can host Make it Parties, Virtual Parties and you get a free replicated site that is totally maintained by the company!  FSJ hosts Special Events just to spoil us, including the Yummy & Delicious Tour and Convention! Our first ever incentive trip was launched this year ... to Disneyland! Whoo hoo what are you waiting for? I would love for you to join in on all this fun! Call me or email if you have any questions! You can find me on the company website... Coach 12 and so I want you ... on my Bliss Roadies Team... we are on the road to Creative Bliss! 626-261-3456, rosecurtis@mac.com! Go ahead... I know you have been waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment