Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

What do You take To a Crop?


What I like taking to crops are my Kit of the Months, because all I need to do is make sure I have my ink pads and whoo hoo I am ready to go because everything I need to complete my cards is in my Kit. I get 4 completely kitted cards, all the die cuts are done and all the embellishments are in the little bags. Plus I have a gorgeous 4 color glossy PDF giving me all the details on how to assemble ... so what else does a girl need?
The picture above are the cards you will be able to make with the August kit! You also get the complete stamp set too, which is a full set, red rubber, made in the USA and ... indexed!
I am going to start doing a KOTM club at my house towards the end of August ... so get yours ordered today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment